Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mid Portfolio



This year so far i've learn patience to fully understand what it takes to be a great artist. Ive witnessed myself turn into many shades of gray learning how to draw successful. The form and porpotions are slowly coming together to produce an image that is somewhat worth re-seeing at a future date. Overall I'm pleased with most of my accomplishments regarding the shape and features of our objects we draw in class.
I would like to learn more measuring techniques and also more drawing pointers. Due to the nervousness of drawing correctly at certain angles and views of the models or also our shells.
I can see myself more enhanced in the way i draw during other classes now after taking this drawing class.I'm a bit more relaxed and easy flowing with the pen when drawing out ideas on paper.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tealcivicmobile/

2 comments: